RMAX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.914M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.88%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/17 10:00
Investor's Business Daily07/15 17:36
PR Newswire07/08 15:40
|05/20/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0625, Declared Date: May 08 2014, Pay Date: Jun 05 2014|
|05/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for RE/MAX Holdings Inc|
|04/02/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0625, Declared Date: Mar 24 2014, Pay Date: Apr 18 2014|
RMAX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RE/MAX Holdings is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.34%, Realogy Holdings down 17.47%, and CBRE up 36.88%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RMAX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RMAX
Did RE/MAX Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: Real Estate Services
- Company Website: http://www.remax.com
- IR Website: http://investors.remax.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=4230628
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Lessors of Other Real Estate Property
- NAICS Code: 531190
- NAICS Industry: Lessors of Real Estate
- NAICS Sector: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
RE/MAX Holdings Inc., operates as a franchisor of real estate brokerage services. Its business is to recruit and retain agents and sell franchises. It operates in two reportable segments; Real Estate Franchise Services, and Brokerage and Other.
RMAX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RMAX","name")
- Description: =YCI("RMAX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RMAX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RMAX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RMAX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.