RMAX Key Stats
- RE/MAX Honored as Top Corporate Trainer noodls Dec 3
- RE/MAX Agents Receive 13 Million Leads noodls Nov 21
- RE/MAX Holdings' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- RE/MAX HOLDINGS REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2013 RESULTS noodls Nov 14
- RE/MAX HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Nov 14
- RE/MAX Holdings Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 13
- RE/MAX Holdings (RMAX) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.31 Street Insider Nov 13
- Q3 2013 Re/Max Holdings Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 13
- Potbelly, Chegg, Macy’s, Cisco are stocks to watch MarketWatch Nov 13
- RE/MAX Rings NYSE Opening Bell noodls Nov 12
RMAX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RE/MAX is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Burlington Stores up N/A, and Empire State Realty up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RMAX
Pro Report PDF for RMAX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RMAX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RMAX
Did RE/MAX make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RE/MAX Holdings Inc operates as a franchiser of real estate brokerages services. It recruit and retain agents and sell franchises. The Company operate its franchisees under the RE/MAX brand name in the U.S. and Canada.