RLYP Key Stats
|06/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Relypsa Inc|
RLYP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Relypsa is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.21%, Durata Therapeutics up 91.30%, and Ruthigen up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RLYP
PDF Report for RLYP
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RLYP Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RLYP
Did Relypsa make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.relypsa.com
- IR Website: http://investor.relypsa.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Relypsa Inc is engaged in the development and commercialization of non-absorbed polymeric drugs to treat disorders in the areas of renal, cardiovascular, and metabolic diseases in the United States.
RLYP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RLYP","name")
- Description: =YCI("RLYP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RLYP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RLYP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RLYP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.