RLYP Key Stats
|08/11/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Relypsa, Inc. Earnings Results|
|06/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Relypsa Inc|
RLYP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Relypsa is up 87.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Achillion Pharmaceuticals up 350.7%, and Egalet up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RLYP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RLYP
Did Relypsa make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.relypsa.com
- IR Website: http://investor.relypsa.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Relypsa Inc is engaged in the development and commercialization of non-absorbed polymeric drugs to treat disorders in the areas of renal, cardiovascular, and metabolic diseases in the United States.
RLYP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RLYP","name")
- Description: =YCI("RLYP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RLYP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RLYP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RLYP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.