RLH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3472|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.727M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hotels & Lodging Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Dec 5
- Hotels & Lodging Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Dec 5
- RED LION HOTELS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Material Impairments, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- Red Lion Announces New Multi-Pronged Growth Strategy noodls Nov 8
- RED LION HOTELS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Red Lion Hotels Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- RED LION HOTELS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Nov 4
- Red Lion Hotels Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 4
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris Converts in Southern California noodls Nov 4
- Lodging REIT Picks from an Expert: An Exclusive Interview with Rod Petrik, Real Estate Research Analyst at Stifel Nicolaus & Co., Inc. Nov 1
RLH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Red Lion Hotels is down 21.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Morgans Hotel Group up 30.89%, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts up 41.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RLH
Pro Strategies Featuring RLH
Did Red Lion Hotels make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is hospitality and Leisure Company. Its business activities are ownership, operation and franchising of midscale, full, select and limited service hotels under its proprietary Red Lion brand.