RLH Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP May 24
- RED LION HOTELS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Office... May 24
- Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Earns TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence, Offers ... May 24
- RLH January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- Magic of Service Theme For 2013 Red Lion Brand Conference May 14-16 PR Newswire May 15
- RED LION HOTELS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Red Lion Hotels' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
- Red Lion Hotels Reports First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 7
- RED LION HOTELS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Con... May 7
- Q1 2013 RED LION HOTELS CORP Earnings Release - After Market Close May 7
RLH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Red Lion Hotels Corporation is down 23.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide up 30.90%, and Morgans Hotel Group Company up 63.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RLH
Pro Report PDF for RLH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RLH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RLH
Did Red Lion Hotels Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, formerly the WestCoast Hospitality until 2006, is a US corporation operating in the western United States and Canada through three subsidiaries: Red Lion Hotels, WestCoast Hotel Partners and TicketsWest. The company's roots were founded in Spokane, Washington in 1937 under the name Goodale & Barbieri Company, a property management services and commercial development company. In 1976 the company began operating the River Inn in Spokane, its first hotel.