RLD Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- RealD Inc. to Report Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results ... May 23
- See How RealD Ranks Among Analysts' Top Picks With Strong Buyback Activity May 20
- How IMAX Became a Hot Stock Again May 16
- Even After "Iron Man 3," Why I Still Can't Get Behind RealD May 11
- REALD INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 9
- RealD and Zhejiang Xingguang Cinema Circuit Sign Agreement to Install RealD 3D i... May 9
- Gabelli & Company’s 5th Annual Movie & Entertainment Conference Business Wire May 8
- Marvel Continues to Power IMAX May 7
- RealD Opens Latin American Office in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Business Wire Apr 24
RLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RealD is up 36.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Imax Corporation up 27.46%, and Carmike Cinemas up 24.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RLD
Pro Report PDF for RLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RLD
Did RealD make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
RealD Inc. is the company that develops the RealD Cinema technology, used for projecting films in stereoscopic 3D using circularly polarized light. The company was founded in 2003 by Michael V. Lewis and Joshua Greer. Between 2005 and 2007 the company purchased StereoGraphics Inc. and optical components technology company ColorLink, a provider of rear-projection television equipment, polarizing film and optical technologies including technologies for the US Military. RealD developed its acquired technology to create its 3D cinema systems. The company is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California.