RLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2869|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- RealD (RLD) Nov. Box Office Nearly Doubles to $240M Street Insider Dec 11
- Badger Meter Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- REALD INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 3
- Is the RealD Experience Still Relevant? Fool Nov 23
- See How RealD Ranks Among Analysts' Top Picks With Strong Buyback Activity Nov 20
- RealD Inc. (RLD) in Focus: Stock Rises 25.1% Nov 14
- RealD Inc. (RLD) in Focus: Stock Rises 25.1% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 14
- Why RealD, Crocs, and Sina Soared Today Fool Nov 13
- RealD Soars After Narrower Quarterly Loss Nov 13
- RealD shares up on 2Q; plans to grow beyond films Nov 13
RLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RealD is down 18.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Dolby Laboratories up 24.04%, and Imax up 34.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RLD
Pro Report PDF for RLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RLD
Did RealD make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RealD Inc. is the company that develops the RealD Cinema technology, used for projecting films in stereoscopic 3D using circularly polarized light. The company was founded in 2003 by Michael V. Lewis and Joshua Greer. Between 2005 and 2007 the company purchased StereoGraphics Inc. and optical components technology company ColorLink, a provider of rear-projection television equipment, polarizing film and optical technologies including technologies for the US Military. RealD developed its acquired technology to create its 3D cinema systems. The company is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California.