RKT Key Stats
- A Non-Cyclical Paper Stock Selling At A Discount To Peers May 17
- Paper & Packaging names likely to return cash to holders, says Jefferies May 17
- A Non-Cyclical Paper Stock Selling At A Discount To Peers Fool May 16
- RockTenn to Present at the Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference 2013 GlobeNewswire May 15
- Rock-Tenn Larger Than S&P 500 Component Expedia May 10
- Money Really Does Grow on Trees May 10
- ROCK-TENN CO Financials May 10
- A Balanced Approach To Stock Picking May 9
- Need a Crystal Ball on Rock-Tenn? Try This. Fool May 9
- BTH, KS And RKT, 3 Consumer Non-Durables Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower May 8
RKT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rock-Tenn Company is up 95.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Packaging Corporation of America up 92.92%, and International Paper up 72.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RKT
Pro Report PDF for RKT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RKT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RKT
Did Rock-Tenn Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
RockTenn is a leading North American manufacturer of paperboard, containerboard, consumer and corrugated packaging and merchandising displays. Since its founding in 1936, RockTenn has focused on low-cost paperboard and packaging products and services that bring high value to its customers, employees and investors. Based in Norcross, GA, the Company operates manufacturing facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile and Argentina. RockTenn reports its results of operations in four industry segments: (1) Consumer Packaging (2) Corrugated Packaging (3) Merchandising Displays and (4) Specialty Paperboard Products. The converting facilities convert specialty paperboard into book covers and laminated paperboard products for use in furniture, automotive components, storage and other industrial products. RockTenn also buys and sells recycled fiber.