RKT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.945|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||112.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||727.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Great Things Come in Small Packages Fool Dec 7
- Is Rock-Tenn Company (RKT) Ready to Breakout? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Is Rock-Tenn Company (RKT) Ready to Breakout? Dec 6
- Rock-Tenn Enters Oversold Territory Dec 4
- RockTenn to Present at the Bank of America 2013 US Basic Materials Conference noodls Dec 3
- RockTenn to Present at the Bank of America 2013 US Basic Materials Conference GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- Rock-Tenn Downgraded to Strong Sell Nov 22
- Rock-Tenn Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- ROCK-TENN CO Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 18
- Rock-Tenn Larger Than S&P 500 Component Darden Restaurants Nov 11
RKT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rock-Tenn is up 47.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, International Paper up 32.72%, and Sealed Air up 98.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RKT
Pro Report PDF for RKT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RKT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RKT
Did Rock-Tenn make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RockTenn is a leading North American manufacturer of paperboard, containerboard, consumer and corrugated packaging and merchandising displays. Since its founding in 1936, RockTenn has focused on low-cost paperboard and packaging products and services that bring high value to its customers, employees and investors. Based in Norcross, GA, the Company operates manufacturing facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile and Argentina. RockTenn reports its results of operations in four industry segments: (1) Consumer Packaging (2) Corrugated Packaging (3) Merchandising Displays and (4) Specialty Paperboard Products. The converting facilities convert specialty paperboard into book covers and laminated paperboard products for use in furniture, automotive components, storage and other industrial products. RockTenn also buys and sells recycled fiber.