RJET Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4203|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Republic Airways (RJET) Load Factor Fell 3 Points in November Street Insider 2:00 PM
- Moving Average Crossover: Great News for Republic Airways Holdings Inc. (RJET)? Dec 5
- Moving Average Crossover: Great News for Republic Airways Holdings Inc. (RJET)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Republic Airways Completes Sale of Frontier Airlines to Indigo Partners noodls Dec 3
- Why I Bought Into Republic Airways Fool Nov 21
- REPUBLIC AIRWAYS HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- Frontier Airlines Is Ready to Fly for a New Owner Fool Nov 9
- Evercore Partners Upgrades Republic Airways (RJET) to Overweight Street Insider Nov 8
- REPUBLIC AIRWAYS HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 7
- Republic Airways Holdings' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
RJET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Republic Airways Holdings is up 74.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.83%, Spirit Airlines up 164.5%, and Delta Air Lines up 188.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RJET
Pro Report PDF for RJET
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RJET Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RJET
Did Republic Airways Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Republic Airways Holdings, Inc. offers scheduled passenger services through its wholly-owned operating air carrier subsidiaries: Chautauqua Airlines, Inc, Shuttle America Corporation, Republic Airline Inc. and Frontier Airlines, Inc.