RIHT Key Stats
PR Newswire01/22 07:00
PR Newswire01/08 12:28
PR Newswire01/07 07:00
PR Newswire12/18 07:00
PR Newswire12/10 09:15
PR Newswire12/10 07:00
PR Newswire12/09 13:15
PR Newswire12/09 07:00
RIHT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rightscorp is down 83.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 1940%, and YUS International up 4.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RIHT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RIHT
Did Rightscorp make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- Company Website: http://www.rightscorp.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
Rightscorp Inc is a development stage company.
RIHT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RIHT","name")
- Description: =YCI("RIHT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RIHT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RIHT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RIHT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.