RHT Key Stats
- Stock Market News for May 22, 2013 - Market News Zacks 5:06 AM
- Today’s 3 Worst Stocks Fool May 20
- Interesting RHT Put And Call For July May 20
- Movers roundup: Red Hat, OSI Systems AP May 20
- Red Hat, JA Solar, Xenoport are big movers May 20
- The Top Ten Stocks for May 20 May 20
- BMO analyst cuts rating on Red Hat shares AP May 20
- BMO nalyst cuts rating on Red Hat shares AP May 20
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/20: (DANG) (P) (ACN) Upgraded; (LEAP) (LOW) (R... May 20
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Computer Software & Services Industry May 20
RHT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Red Hat is down 9.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.08%, Telenav down 18.65%, and VMWare down 26.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RHT
Pro Report PDF for RHT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RHT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RHT
Did Red Hat make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Red Hat Inc. provides operating system platforms along with virtualization, middleware, applications, management, and service-oriented architecture (SOA) solutions, as well as support, training, and consulting services to customers worldwide and through top-tier partnerships. Red Hat's open source strategy offers customers a long-term plan for building infrastructures that are based on and leverage open source technologies with a focus on security and ease of management. Red Hat, Inc. is an S&P 500 company in the free and open source software sector, and a major Linux distribution vendor. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina with satellite offices worldwide.