RHT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8198|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||158.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I Believe in Red Hat The Street Dec 7
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan The Street Dec 6
- 3 Obamacare Questions That Have Yet to Be Answered Fool Dec 6
- Should Rackspace And Other Cloud Computing Stocks Be Afraid Of Google? The Street Dec 6
- Coverage initiated on Red Hat by BMO Capital Markets Dec 5
- BMO Capital Starts Red Hat (RHT) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 4
- Red Hat Further Enables IT Velocity, Efficiency, and Scalability with OpenShift Enterprise 2 noodls Dec 3
- RedHat Announces OpenShift Enterprise 2 - And The PaaS Wars Get Ever-Murkier Forbes Dec 3
- Red Hat Wins Gold at Team Massachusetts Economic Impact Awards noodls Dec 3
- Google Compute Engine Goes Into General Availability Forbes Dec 3
RHT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Red Hat is down 3.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Salesforce.com up 36.92%, and VMware down 5.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RHT
Pro Report PDF for RHT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RHT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RHT
Did Red Hat make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Red Hat Inc. provides operating system platforms along with virtualization, middleware, applications, management, and service-oriented architecture (SOA) solutions, as well as support, training, and consulting services to customers worldwide and through top-tier partnerships. Red Hat's open source strategy offers customers a long-term plan for building infrastructures that are based on and leverage open source technologies with a focus on security and ease of management. Red Hat, Inc. is an S&P 500 company in the free and open source software sector, and a major Linux distribution vendor. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina with satellite offices worldwide.