RHI Key Stats
- Early Glance: Staffing companies May 21
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HPY, RHI, HSY, MMM May 21
- Robert Half International Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (RHI) May 21
- Ex-Div Reminder for Robert Half International (RHI) May 20
- X Factor: 5 Stocks Reaching Their Ex-Dividend Date on May 22 May 15
- Three Reasons to Expect Tech to Outperform Fool May 14
- Protiviti's 2013 Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Survey Shows Companies' Need for More... May 14
- HALF ROBERT INTERNATIONAL INC /DE/ Financials May 10
- Protiviti's Jim Pajakowski Honored as a 2013 Top 25 Consultant by Consulting Mag... May 8
- HALF ROBERT INTERNATIONAL INC /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
RHI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Robert Half International is up 27.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.50%, ManpowerGroup up 63.44%, and Kelly Services up 39.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RHI
Pro Report PDF for RHI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RHI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RHI
Did Robert Half International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) is a leading provider of temporary, full-time, and contract employees, and is the oldest and largest specialist company placing accounting, finance, and information technology professionals. RHI operates seven divisions and one subsidiary. The company's specialized staffing divisions include Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, OfficeTeam, Robert Half Technology, Robert Half Management Resources, Robert Half Legal, the Creative Group, and Protiviti. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, California. In 2009, the company was ranked first in its industry on Fortune magazine's list of World's Most Admired Companies and 9th by staffing revenue.