RHI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.769|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.07%|
|Net Income (TTM)||243.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Korn Ferry CEO: Little Change To Economic Climate Dec 5
- New Mobile Tablet App from Protiviti Enables On-The-Go Access to Strategic Insights PR Newswire Dec 3
- Korn/Ferry's Earnings Preview: 3 Things to Watch Fool Dec 3
- Robert Half International Becomes #82 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Tripadvisor The Street Nov 27
- How A Volatile World Raises The Leadership Ante For Midsized Companies Forbes Nov 25
- Tech Staffing Companies Set to Outpace the Market Fool Nov 22
- A lack of succession planning is bad for business Financial Times Nov 21
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift? More Firms Allowing Employees To Shop Online While At Work noodls Nov 21
- Robert Half International Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (RHI) Nov 20
- 4 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: ATO, RHI, TKR, NE Nov 20
RHI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Robert Half International is up 39.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, ManpowerGroup up 107.1%, and Korn/Ferry International up 71.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RHI
Pro Report PDF for RHI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RHI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RHI
Did Robert Half International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) is a leading provider of temporary, full-time, and contract employees, and is the oldest and largest specialist company placing accounting, finance, and information technology professionals. RHI operates seven divisions and one subsidiary. The company's specialized staffing divisions include Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting, OfficeTeam, Robert Half Technology, Robert Half Management Resources, Robert Half Legal, the Creative Group, and Protiviti. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, California. In 2009, the company was ranked first in its industry on Fortune magazine's list of World's Most Admired Companies and 9th by staffing revenue.