RGSE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5956|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-22.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-66.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/09 17:14
Street Insider07/09 10:30
Street Insider07/09 09:43
|01/14/2014||Misc||SGM Event for Real Goods Solar, Inc.|
|12/04/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Real Goods Solar, Inc.|
RGSE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Real Goods Solar is down 5.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.50%, SolarCity up 81.02%, and Ascent Solar Technologies down 64.76%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RGSE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RGSE
Did Real Goods Solar make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Solar
- Company Website: http://rgsenergy.com
- IR Website: http://realgoodssolar.com/about-us/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Colorado
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Heating Equipment (except Warm Air Furnaces) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333414
- NAICS Industry: Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning, and Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Real Goods Solar Inc is a residential and commercial solar energy engineering, procurement, & construction firm. It offers services, including design, procurement, permitting, build-out, grid connection and warranty & customer satisfaction activities.
RGSE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RGSE","name")
- Description: =YCI("RGSE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RGSE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RGSE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RGSE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.