RGLS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.323|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-56.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-525.4%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire02/26 16:05
PR Newswire02/19 16:05
SA Breaking News02/19 10:50
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Regulus Therapeutics Inc|
RGLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Regulus Therapeutics is up 86.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, Achillion Pharmaceuticals up 200.1%, and Gilead Sciences up 24.68%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RGLS
PDF Report for RGLS
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RGLS Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RGLS
Did Regulus Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.regulusrx.com
- IR Website: http://ir.regulusrx.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Regulus Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in discovering and developing drugs that target micro RNAs to treat various diseases.
RGLS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RGLS","name")
- Description: =YCI("RGLS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RGLS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RGLS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RGLS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.