RGLS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8961|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-36.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-904.7%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News01/02 08:48
PR Newswire12/22 16:05
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Regulus Therapeutics Inc|
RGLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Regulus Therapeutics is up 109.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.81%, Isis Pharmaceuticals up 39.76%, and Alcobra down 69.44%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RGLS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RGLS
Did Regulus Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.regulusrx.com
- IR Website: http://ir.regulusrx.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Regulus Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in discovering & developing drugs that target micro RNAs to treat a range of diseases.
RGLS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RGLS","name")
- Description: =YCI("RGLS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RGLS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RGLS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RGLS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.