RGDO Key Stats
Business Wire09/02 19:13
Business Wire09/02 10:32
|06/12/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Regado Biosciences Inc|
RGDO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Regado Biosciences is down 77.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.32%, InterMune up 388.1%, and Actelion up 73.75%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RGDO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RGDO
Did Regado Biosciences make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.regadobio.com
- IR Website: http://regadobio.investorroom.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Regado Biosciences Inc is a biopharmaceutical company that engaged in the discovery and development of antithrombotic drug systems for acute and sub-acute cardiovascular indications.
RGDO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RGDO","name")
- Description: =YCI("RGDO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RGDO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RGDO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RGDO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.