RGDO Key Stats
|06/12/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Regado Biosciences Inc|
RGDO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Regado Biosciences is down 83.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.54%, Celgene up 48.81%, and Alexion Pharmaceuticals up 0.40%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RGDO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RGDO
Did Regado Biosciences make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.regadobio.com
- IR Website: http://regadobio.investorroom.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Regado Biosciences Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company discovers and develops controllable antithrombotic drug systems for acute and sub-acute cardiovascular indications.
RGDO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RGDO","name")
- Description: =YCI("RGDO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RGDO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RGDO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RGDO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.