RFP Key Stats
- RESOLUTE FOREST PRODUCTS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vot... May 22
- Resolute Remains Committed to Sustainable Forestry Despite Breakdown of Discussi... May 21
- Orchids Increases Dividend Yet Again - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Orchids Increases Dividend Yet Again May 20
- RESOLUTE FOREST PRODUCTS INC. Financials May 17
- /C O R R E C T I O N from Source -- Resolute Forest Products Inc./ PR Newswire May 16
- Cut Positions in Paper Stocks May 16
- Resolute Celebrates 10th Anniversary of Thunder Bay Sawmill CNW Group May 14
- Resolute Officially Inaugurates Power Island Producing Green Energy at Thunder B... May 14
- Resolute Weighs Forest Products Purchases as Costs Drop May 14
RFP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Resolute Forest Products is up 49.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, PH Glatfelter Company up 68.07%, and KapStone Paper And Packaging Corporation up 95.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RFP
Pro Report PDF for RFP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RFP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RFP
Did Resolute Forest Products make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Resolute Forest Products, formerly known as AbitibiBowater Inc. is a pulp and paper manufacturer headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, formed by the merger of Bowater and Abitibi-Consolidated, which was announced 29 January 2007. At the time, AbitibiBowater was the third largest pulp and paper company in North America, and the eighth largest in the world. On 16 April 2009 the company filed for creditor protection in the United States and similar protection under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act in Canada, eventually reporting debt of about US$6 billion. The company won court approval for $206 million to finance restructuring. AbitibiBowater emerged from creditor protection on 9 December 2010. On 11 October 2011 AbitibiBowater announced it would be changing its operating name to Resolute Forest Products effective 7 November 2011.. In 2011, CEO Richard Garneau received $1,465,821 in total compensation.