RFMD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||48.19%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0367|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.951M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - ACT, VNTV, ACM, ZNGA And RFMD Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - RFMD, MXIM, TRLA, CRL And LNKD Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- Avago, RF Micro to Ride Apple, Samsung, Sony Smartphone Builds, Says ABR Barrons.com Dec 3
- RFMD(R) to Present at Raymond James Systems, Semiconductors, Software & Supply Chain Conference on Monday, December 9, 2013 GlobeNewswire Dec 2
- RFMD Earns Huawei Supplier of the Year Award for 2013 GlobeNewswire Nov 21
- RFMD Expands Industry-Leading Portfolio of Antenna Control Solutions With New Impedance Tuners for Smartphones and Mobile Devices GlobeNewswire Nov 19
- Apple: iPhone 5c Weighs On Inventories, Says Pacific Crest; BMO Lowers Target; iHome? Barrons.com Nov 11
- Insider Trading Alert - GLF, ABC, MXIM, IDTI And RFMD Traded By Insiders Nov 6
- Skyworks forecasts strong qtr as demand rises for analog chips Reuters Oct 30
- Starboard asks chipmaker TriQuint to consider unit sale Reuters Oct 29
RFMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RF Micro Devices is up 17.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Skyworks Solutions up 24.81%, and Anadigics down 2.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RFMD
Pro Report PDF for RFMD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RFMD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RFMD
Did RF Micro Devices make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RF Micro Devices, Inc. is a global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance semiconductor components. RFMD's products enable worldwide mobility, provide enhanced connectivity and support advanced functionality in the cellular handset, wireless infrastructure, wireless local area network (WLAN), CATV/broadband and aerospace and defense markets. RFMD is recognized for its diverse portfolio of semiconductor technologies and RF systems expertise and is a preferred supplier to the world's leading mobile device, customer premises and communications equipment providers. Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, RFMD is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol RFMD. The company was founded by William J. Pratt, Powell T. Seymour and Jerry D. Neal in 1991.