RFMD Key Stats
- Here's What Investing Giant George Soros Has Been Buying Fool May 22
- Is Sky the Limit? Not for This Company Fool May 21
- Lightning Round: CarMax, Asbury Automotive & More May 20
- RFMD(R) to Present at Barclays Global Technology, Media, and Telecommunications ... May 16
- 7 Semiconductor Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 15
- Here's What This $37 Billion Money Manager Has Been Buying and Selling Fool May 11
- 7 Semiconductor Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 8
- Judge consolidates cases in patent infringement actions against RF Micro Devices theflyonthewall.com May 6
- RF Micro Devices Stock Hits New 52-Week High (RFMD) May 6
- 7 Semiconductor Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 1
RFMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RF Micro Devices is up 47.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Skyworks Solutions down 7.45%, and Silicon Laboratories up 31.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RFMD
Pro Report PDF for RFMD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RFMD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RFMD
Did RF Micro Devices make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
RF Micro Devices, Inc. is a global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance semiconductor components. RFMD's products enable worldwide mobility, provide enhanced connectivity and support advanced functionality in the cellular handset, wireless infrastructure, wireless local area network (WLAN), CATV/broadband and aerospace and defense markets. RFMD is recognized for its diverse portfolio of semiconductor technologies and RF systems expertise and is a preferred supplier to the world's leading mobile device, customer premises and communications equipment providers. Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, RFMD is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol RFMD. The company was founded by William J. Pratt, Powell T. Seymour and Jerry D. Neal in 1991.