REXX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||61.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1714|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-74.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.856M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Top Natural-Gas Stocks for 2014 Fool Dec 8
- 7:01 am Rex Energy provides operational update; the five wells produced with an average casing pressure of 3,293 psi during the five-day sales period on an average 18/64 inch choke Dec 6
- Rex Energy Provides Operational Update noodls Dec 6
- Bakken Update: Q3 Miss Is A Buying Opportunity As Pad Completions Will Be Realized In Q4 Nov 30
- REX ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
- Rex Energy Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for REXX Nov 12
- REX ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Rex Energy Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Rex Energy Corporation (REXX) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c Street Insider Nov 5
- Rex Energy Reports Third Quarter 2013 Operational and Financial Results noodls Nov 5
REXX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rex Energy is up 61.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Gulfport Energy up 47.74%, and Gastar Exploration up 474.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for REXX
Pro Report PDF for REXX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download REXX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring REXX
Did Rex Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rex Energy Corporation is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, production, exploration and development of oil and gas, with properties concentrated in the Appalachian, Illinois, and Permian regions. The Company pursues a balanced growth strategy of exploiting its sizeable inventory of lower risk developmental drilling locations, pursuing its higher potential exploration drilling prospects and actively seeking to acquire complementary oil and natural gas properties. Rex Energy Corporation was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in State College, Pennsylvania.