REX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.805|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2320%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- REX AMERICAN RESOURCES CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 5
- Rexam’s first to use EditionsTM Super Premium technology noodls Dec 5
- Rexam PLC Voting Rights and Capital noodls Dec 4
- Why REX American Resources Corp's Shares Popped Fool Dec 3
- REX American Resources Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/03: (OMED) (ETRM) (REX) Higher; (KKD) (ECTE) (YRCW) Lower Street Insider Dec 3
- Rex American Resources Corp Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Dec 3
- Rex American Resources Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- REX AMERICAN RESOURCES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Dec 3
- Q3 2013 Rex American Resources Corp Earnings Release - Before Market Open Dec 3
REX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). REX American Resources is up 127.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Aceto up 132.2%, and Air Liquide up 10.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for REX
Pro Strategies Featuring REX
Did REX American Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
REX American Resources Corp, through its subsidiaries, engages in the production and sale of ethanol. It operates in two segments: Alternative Energy and Real Estate.