REX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||8.513|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||69.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire09/11 10:00
Street Insider08/27 12:54
|06/03/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for REX American Resources Corp|
REX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). REX American Resources is up 127.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.16%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 0.00%, and YUS International up 41.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for REX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring REX
Did REX American Resources make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- Company Website: http://www.rextv.com
- IR Website: http://www.rexstores.com/Corp/Page4.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Ohio
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
REX American Resources Corp is a holding company that conducts substantially all of its business operations through its subsidiaries.
REX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("REX","name")
- Description: =YCI("REX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("REX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("REX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("REX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.