REV Key Stats
- A Case for Investing in Avon Fool Jun 16
- PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - June 14 Jun 14
- [$$] SEC Says Revlon Misled Investors, Directors Jun 13
- 4 Consumer Stock Stories Luring Investment Shoppers Thursday Jun 13
- Revlon, Inc. Announces Regular Dividend on its Series A Preferred Stock Business Wire Jun 13
- S.E.C. Charges and Fines Revlon for Misleading Shareholders Jun 13
- SEC says Revlon misled shareholders in a Perelman deal Reuters Jun 13
- Revlon paying $850K penalty to settle SEC charges Jun 13
- U.S. SEC charges Revlon over share swap, company to pay fine Jun 13
- Revlon Settles With SEC Over 2009 Stock Swap Jun 13
REV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Revlon is up 38.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Estee Lauder Cos up 28.91%, and Elizabeth Arden up 29.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for REV
Pro Report PDF for REV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download REV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring REV
Did Revlon make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Revlon is a global color cosmetics, hair color, beauty tools, fragrances, skincare, anti-perspirant/deodorants and beauty care products company whose vision is Glamour, Excitement and Innovation through High-quality Products at Affordable Prices. Revlon® is one of the strongest consumer brand franchises in the world. Revlon’s global brand portfolio includes Revlon® color cosmetics, Almay® color cosmetics, Revlon Colorsilk® hair color, Revlon® beauty tools, Charlie® fragrances, Mitchum® anti-perspirant/deodorants, and Ultima II® and Gatineau® skincare and its products are sold in over 100 countries across six continents. It was founded by Charles Revlon, Joseph Revlon and Charles Lachmanand in March 1932 and is headquartered in New York, New York.