REV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.19%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.408|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||123.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||73.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Innovation Will Drive L'Oreal Forward Fool Dec 3
- Revlon Is Now Oversold (REV) Oct 31
- Avon plummets after results fall well short of estimates theflyonthewall.com Oct 31
- [$$] Revlon Names Delpani as CEO Oct 31
- Revlon Names Lorenzo Delpani as its President and Chief Executive Officer noodls Oct 31
- Revlon taps Lorenzo Delpani as its president, CEO Oct 31
- REVLON INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 31
- Revlon (REV) Appoints Lorenzo Delpan as CEO Street Insider Oct 31
- Yelp's quarterly loss widens Reuters Oct 29
- REVLON INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial Statem Oct 28
REV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Revlon is up 67.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Avon Products up 28.23%, and Estee Lauder Cos up 24.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for REV
Pro Report PDF for REV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download REV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring REV
Did Revlon make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Revlon is a global color cosmetics, hair color, beauty tools, fragrances, skincare, anti-perspirant/deodorants and beauty care products company whose vision is Glamour, Excitement and Innovation through High-quality Products at Affordable Prices. Revlon® is one of the strongest consumer brand franchises in the world. Revlon’s global brand portfolio includes Revlon® color cosmetics, Almay® color cosmetics, Revlon Colorsilk® hair color, Revlon® beauty tools, Charlie® fragrances, Mitchum® anti-perspirant/deodorants, and Ultima II® and Gatineau® skincare and its products are sold in over 100 countries across six continents. It was founded by Charles Revlon, Joseph Revlon and Charles Lachmanand in March 1932 and is headquartered in New York, New York.