RENN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.18|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-70.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-18.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can Facebook Achieve Stellar Revenue Growth? Fool Dec 10
- Company news for December 2, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Dec 2
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers Fool Dec 1
- Why Renren, Fortinet, and Net 1 UEPS Technologies Plunged Today Fool Nov 29
- Why Renren, Inc. Shares Dropped Fool Nov 29
- Midday movers: Coach, Renren, Apple & more CNBC Nov 29
- Friday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Nov 29
- RenRen: Buckle Up, Turbulence Ahead; Morgan Stanley Cuts TP Barrons.com Nov 29
- On The Fly: Analyst Downgrade Summary theflyonthewall.com Nov 29
- Renren and Stinky Fool Nov 29
RENN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Renren is down 6.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Scientific Games up 103.0%, and Bally Technologies up 61.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RENN
Pro Report PDF for RENN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RENN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RENN
Did Renren make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Renren Inc. operates real name social networking internet platform in China, the platform enables users to connect and communicate with each other, share information and user-generated content, play online games, listen to music, shop for deals and enjoy a wide range of other features and services. The company was formerly known as Oak Pacific Interactive and changed its name to Renren Inc. in December 2010. The company was founded in October 2002 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.