RENN Key Stats
- China Sentiment Indicator Flops May 24
- Dangdang Beats Analyst Expectations Again: Where Does It Go From Here? Seeking Alpha May 23
- The Game Is Changing For Chinese Internet Stocks May 21
- Chinese Internet Stocks Pop After Strong Qihoo Report May 20
- China’s Stock Futures Rise, Signaling Gains for Benchmark Index Bloomberg May 19
- Renren Sinks as Slowdown Cuts Forecasts: China Overnight May 17
- I Told You Renren Would Beat Earnings: So What Should Investors Do Now? Seeking Alpha May 17
- Renren bulls undeterred by decline optionMONSTER May 17
- Analysts Show No Love For Renren, Stock Falls 3% Barrons.com May 15
- Renren Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 15
RENN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Renren is down 37.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Bally Technologies up 22.81%, and Churchill Downs up 38.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RENN
Pro Report PDF for RENN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RENN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RENN
Did Renren make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Renren Inc. operates real name social networking internet platform in China, the platform enables users to connect and communicate with each other, share information and user-generated content, play online games, listen to music, shop for deals and enjoy a wide range of other features and services. The company was formerly known as Oak Pacific Interactive and changed its name to Renren Inc. in December 2010. The company was founded in October 2002 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.