REN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||40.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0227|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-62.16%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.675M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Here is a Bit of Help Finding Undervalued Energy Stocks Fool Nov 27
- Resolute Energy (REN) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Nov 25
- Renren Downsizes Games, Ripe For Picking? Seeking Alpha Nov 18
- REN: Insiders Vs. Shorts Nov 13
- Resolute Energy's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 9
- RESOLUTE ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Nov 5
- Resolute Energy Corporation to Issue Third Quarter 2013 Results, Hold Investor Conference Call on Tuesday November 5 at 4:30 pm EDT and Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences PR Newswire Nov 5
- Q3 2013 Resolute Energy Corp Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 5
- RESOLUTE ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Resolute Energy Corporation Announces Results For The Quarter Ended September 30, 2013 PR Newswire Nov 4
REN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Resolute Energy is down 0.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Devon Energy up 15.41%, and LinnCo down 13.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for REN
Pro Report PDF for REN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download REN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring REN
Did Resolute Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Resolute Energy Corp. is engaged in the acquisition, development & production of domestic oil & gas. The company's primary producing asset is its properties in Aneth Field, located in the Paradox Basin of southeast Utah. Its other asset is a liquids-rich conventional gas field located in the Powder River Basin of northeast Wyoming. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.