RELL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3153|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||237.5%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.569M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.19%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Canvys Launches New Image Systems XLED Display Series at RSNA 2013 noodls Nov 25
- Richardson Electronics Expands Service Offering for CO2 Lasers with Driver Stage Repair noodls Nov 19
- Richardson Electronics Expands Service Offering for CO2 Lasers with Driver Stage Repair Business Wire Nov 12
- RICHARDSON ELECTRONICS LTD/DE Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Oct 10
- Richardson Electronics' CEO Discusses F1Q14 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 10
- RICHARDSON ELECTRONICS LTD/DE Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 10
- Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield Street Insider Oct 9
- Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.14 Street Insider Oct 9
- Richardson Electronics Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Business Wire Oct 9
- Q1 2014 Richardson Electronics Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 9
RELL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Richardson Electronics is down 0.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Arrow Electronics up 33.05%, and Avnet up 31.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RELL
Pro Strategies Featuring RELL
Did Richardson Electronics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Richardson Electronics is a provider of engineered solutions, power grid and microwave tubes and related components, and customized display solutions.