REGI Key Stats
- Green Energy Waste Is Spoiling The Bunch May 22
- Analysis - Oil saving win-win drives Saudi solar power boom May 22
- This Metric Suggests You're Right to Own Renewable Energy Group. Fool May 22
- [video] Renewable Energy On A Roll May 8
- Renewable Energy Group's Business Model Turning Profits May 5
- Deciphering Syntroleum's Earnings May 5
- Remember the Margin of Safety May 4
- Renewable Energy to buy Soy Energy biorefinery for $11M cash, $5.6M note May 3
- Renewable Energy Group, Inc. Signs Agreement to Buy Soy Energy, LLC Biorefinery Business Wire May 3
- RENEWABLE ENERGY GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
REGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Renewable Energy Group is up 98.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Syntroleum Corporation down 32.59%, and KiOR down 52.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for REGI
Pro Report PDF for REGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download REGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring REGI
Did Renewable Energy Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?