REGI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||41.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.148|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||58.97%|
|Net Income (TTM)||156.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [$$] Is Your Stock Too Risky? Dec 7
- Renewable Energy Group Leaders Testify at EPA Hearing on 2014 RFS Proposal noodls Dec 5
- Falck Renewables sells stake in UK wind farms to Danish fund Reuters - UK Focus Dec 3
- Amyris (AMRS) Looks Good: Stock Adds 6.5% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Results Round-up Nov 29
- Infinis first half in line as average selling price increases Nov 29
- Renewable Energy Group Expands Presence in Northeast with Another New Jersey Terminal noodls Nov 26
- Renewable Energy enters into agreement with Dutch Hill Terminals Nov 26
- RWE scraps British wind farm amid political energy row Nov 26
- This Biodiesel Stock Is on Sale Fool Nov 23
REGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Renewable Energy Group is up 90.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Valero Energy up 63.72%, and Syntroleum down 28.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for REGI
Pro Report PDF for REGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download REGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring REGI
Did Renewable Energy Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Renewable Energy Group Inc is a producer of biodiesel in U.S. It markets & distributes its biodiesel throughout the country to all segments of petroleum-based distillate fuel supply chain. It produces biodiesel from wide variety of lower cost feedstocks.