REE Key Stats
- Is The Pentagon Handing China The Keys To U.S. Defense? Yahoo 03/04 13:05 ET
- Rare Element Resources (REE) Jumps: Stock Moves 6.5% Higher Yahoo 03/04 06:05 ET
- Rare Element Resources (REE) Jumps: Stock Moves 6.5% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks 03/04 03:46 ET
- 5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out The Street 02/14 08:27 ET
- 7:32 am Rare Element announces Environmental Impact Statement commenced on co's Bear Lodge Project Yahoo 02/06 15:55 ET
- Environmental Impact Statement Commenced on Rare Element Resources’ Bear Lodge Project Business Wire 02/06 07:30 ET
- Rare Element Resources Transitions Geological Team as Bear Lodge Project Continues to Advance Toward Development Business Wire 02/03 17:00 ET
- China Dec. Rare Earth Exports Rise 1.9% MoM (MCP) Street Insider 01/21 13:45 ET
- Rare Element files utility patent application Yahoo 01/21 07:47 ET
- Rare Element Resources Files Utility Patent Application for Rare Earth Processing Technology Business Wire 01/21 07:30 ET
REE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rare Element Resources is down 22.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.45%, Molycorp down 20.10%, and BHP Billiton down 6.35%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for REE
Pro Strategies Featuring REE
Did Rare Element Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
A mineral-resource Company focused on rare-earth elements and gold. It has a 100% interest in the Bear Lodge property, Wyoming, which has a central core area of rare-earth mineralization and a surrounding cluster of gold occurrences.