REE Key Stats
- Development Milestone Achieved at Rare Element's Bear Lodge Project Marketwired May 23
- China rare-earth exports rose 28% in April from prior month, WSJ says May 21
- Molycorp (MCP) Continues Recent Surge Higher; Fundamentals Come Into Play Street Insider May 21
- Vietnam Stocks Climb to 5-Week High on Signs Inflation Slowing May 21
- Monday Sector Leaders: Metals & Mining, Precious Metals May 20
- Be Careful Buying Into Molycorp's Hype May 15
- Molycorp Crushes Expectations. What’s Next? Fool May 10
- Rare Element Reports March 31, 2013 Financial Results Marketwired May 8
- Is Molycorp Showing Signs of Life? May 7
- RARE ELEMENT RESOURCES LTD Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
REE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rare Element Resources is down 52.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Avalon Rare Metals down 31.09%, and Molycorp down 67.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for REE
Pro Report PDF for REE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download REE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring REE
Did Rare Element Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Rare Element Resources Ltd is a publicly traded American company having 100% interest in the Bear Lodge Property in Wyoming, which is one of the world’s best mining jurisdictions and was recently ranked fourth globally by the Fraser Institute. The Bear Lodge Project and its Bull Hill Mine are now considered by many to have become the second-best rare earth deposit in North America and one of the three best outside of China. The Bear Lodge Project has high-grade critical rare earth elements, favorable metallurgy and outstanding infrastructure of existing roads, nearby low-cost power, ready access to skilled mining professionals and water, and rail access to an existing industrial park where the project’s hydrometallurgy facility will be built only 40 miles from the small mine site.