REE Key Stats
Business Wire02/11 07:30
SA Breaking News01/05 08:15
|11/10/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Rare Element Resources Ltd Earnings Results|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Rare Element Resources Ltd Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|06/12/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Rare Element Resources Ltd|
|05/07/2014||Earnings||Rare Element Resources Ltd Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/17/2014||Earnings||Rare Element Resources Ltd Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
REE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rare Element Resources is down 58.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.54%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 3900%, and YUS International up 4.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for REE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring REE
Did Rare Element Resources make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- Company Website: http://www.rareelementresources.com
- IR Website: http://www.rareelementresources.com/investor-information
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
Rare Element Resources Ltd is a capital pool company and operates in the mining industry focused on advancing its Bear Lodge REE Project located near the town of Sundance in northeastern Wyoming on the Bear Lodge Property.
REE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("REE","name")
- Description: =YCI("REE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("REE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("REE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("REE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.