RDS.B Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.713|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-34.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.20B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Here's Why Chevron's Bold Strategy Will Pay Off Fool Dec 9
- Here's Where Energy Investors Need to Focus their Attention Fool Dec 9
- Why Is Shell Canceling Its $20 Billion Gas-to-Liquids Project? Fool Dec 7
- Cosan's Value Is Worth The Hassle Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Royal Dutch Shell plc: Buyback of Own Shares PR Newswire Dec 6
- Buyback of Own Shares noodls Dec 6
- Q3 2013 EURO AND GBP EQUIVALENT DIVIDEND PAYMENTS noodls Dec 6
- Royal Dutch Shell plc Third Quarter 2013 Euro and GBP Equivalent Dividend Payments PR Newswire Dec 6
- Oil firms lead FTSE 100 out of five-day slump MarketWatch Dec 6
- European stocks rally on solid U.S. jobs data MarketWatch Dec 6
RDS.B Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Royal Dutch Shell is up 7.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Exxon Mobil up 11.12%, and Chevron up 19.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RDS.B
Pro Report PDF for RDS.B
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RDS.B Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RDS.B
Did Royal Dutch Shell make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Royal Dutch Shell PLC is an integrated oil & gas company. The Company explores for & extracts crude oil & natural gas, refines, supplies, trades & ships crude oil & manufactures a range of petrochemicals for industrial customers.