RDNT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.18%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.354|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||52.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Brazilian Teleradiology Practice Deploys Cloud-Based eRAD Solution GlobeNewswire Dec 2
- Link to RadNet, Inc.'s Presentation at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference on December 3, 2013 noodls Nov 29
- RadNet, Inc. to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference on December 3, 2013 noodls Nov 29
- eRAD Delivers Upgraded Mammography Module GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- Advanced Radiology Ltd. Implements eRAD's Cloud-based Teleradiology Solution GlobeNewswire Nov 21
- Southeastern Overread Services Deploys eRAD PACS With M*Modal Speech Recognition GlobeNewswire Nov 18
- RADNET, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 13
- RADNET, INC. Files SEC form 10-K/A, Annual Report Nov 13
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/11: (VISN) (GOGO) (VPHM) Higher; (ZLCS) (RDNT) (CRUS) Lower Street Insider Nov 11
- RadNet, Inc. (RDNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c Street Insider Nov 11
RDNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RadNet is down 20.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Alliance HealthCare up 242.8%, and Quest Diagnostics up 5.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RDNT
Pro Strategies Featuring RDNT
Did RadNet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RadNet, Inc. is a provider of freestanding, fixed-site outpatient diagnostic imaging services in the United States. Its services include magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, positron emission tomography, nuclear medicine, etc.