RDEN Key Stats
- Assembling a Portfolio at Points of Market Pessimism: Money Manager Stuart Brown... May 21
- Forward Air Executive VP Sells 30K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 21
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Selling the Sizzle and Sell the Fizzle May 16
- A Hidden Reason Elizabeth Arden's Future Looks Bright Fool May 15
- ELIZABETH ARDEN INC Financials May 10
- 5 Mother's Day Gift Ideas for Moms of All Ages May 10
- Elizabeth Arden Goes Red Fool May 6
- Aveo Pharmaceuticals Gets Booed and 4 More Analyst Downgrades To Know May 3
- Analysts: Intel Is Bound for Changes and 3 Other Research Notes to Check Out May 3
RDEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Elizabeth Arden is up 34.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Estee Lauder Cos up 30.77%, and Revlon up 31.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RDEN
Pro Report PDF for RDEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RDEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RDEN
Did Elizabeth Arden make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Elizabeth Arden, Inc. is a global beauty products company that sells fragrances, skin care and cosmetic products to retailers. The company's brand portfolio includes: celebrity, lifestyle and designer fragrances. It sells Elizabeth Arden fragrances, skin care and cosmetics products and other fragrance lines in perfumeries, boutiques, department stores and travel retail outlets, such as duty free shops and airport boutiques.The company operates through two business segments: North America and International. Elizabeth Arden Inc. is founded by Elizabeth Arden as Red Door salon on Fifth Avenue in 1910. Arden's company was sold to Eli Lilly and Company in 1971 for $38 million . Eli Lilly and Company sold Arden to FabergÃ© in 1987 for $657 million.