RDEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.321|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||40.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Which Beauty Stock Will Prevail Over Christmas? Fool Dec 6
- Can Avon Products Really Turn Around? Fool Nov 24
- Is Elizabeth Arden Likely to Outperform Estee Lauder? Fool Nov 20
- ELIZABETH ARDEN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 7
- ELIZABETH ARDEN INC Financials Nov 7
- Elizabeth Arden Beats on Q1 Earnings Nov 4
- Elizabeth Arden Beats on Q1 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 4
- ELIZABETH ARDEN INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Estee Lauder Beats but Narrows View - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- Elizabeth Arden's CEO Discusses F1Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
RDEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Elizabeth Arden is down 26.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Estee Lauder Cos up 23.56%, and Nu Skin Enterprises up 176.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RDEN
Pro Report PDF for RDEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RDEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RDEN
Did Elizabeth Arden make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Elizabeth Arden, Inc. is a global beauty products company that sells fragrances, skin care and cosmetic products to retailers. The company's brand portfolio includes: celebrity, lifestyle and designer fragrances. It sells Elizabeth Arden fragrances, skin care and cosmetics products and other fragrance lines in perfumeries, boutiques, department stores and travel retail outlets, such as duty free shops and airport boutiques.The company operates through two business segments: North America and International. Elizabeth Arden Inc. is founded by Elizabeth Arden as Red Door salon on Fifth Avenue in 1910. Arden's company was sold to Eli Lilly and Company in 1971 for $38 million . Eli Lilly and Company sold Arden to FabergÃ© in 1987 for $657 million.