RDC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.079|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||90.91%|
|Net Income (TTM)||256.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Rowan Companies Has Made a Big Mistake Fool 8:16 AM
- Investors Shouldn't Be Worried About This Recent Decline Fool Dec 8
- FBR Capital Starts Rowan Companies (RDC) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 6
- ROWAN COMPANIES PLC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 2
- Rowan Companies Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for RDC Nov 25
- Rowan Companies Gives Fleet Update Nov 22
- Rowan Provides Fleet Contract Status Update noodls Nov 21
- Rowan Provides Fleet Contract Status Update PR Newswire Nov 21
- Is Rowan Companies About to Turn a Corner? Fool Nov 15
- Tangible (Book Value) Results Nov 15
RDC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rowan Companies is up 3.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, Ensco up 5.89%, and Patterson-UTI Energy up 31.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RDC
Pro Report PDF for RDC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RDC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RDC
Did Rowan Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rowan Companies, Inc. is a major provider of international and domestic offshore contract drilling services with a leading position in high-specification jack-up rigs. The company is an S&P 500 company which provides contract oil well drilling services and rigs, and manufactures equipment for drilling as well as for mining and timber industries. The Company’s fleet of 31 jack-up rigs is located worldwide, including the Middle East, the North Sea, Trinidad, Southeast Asia and the Gulf of Mexico. The President and Chief Executive of this company is W. Matt Ralls. Rowan Companies, Inc., founded in 1923 and based in Houston, Texas.