RDC Key Stats
- Rowan Provides Fleet Contract Status Update PR Newswire May 21
- Rowan to Present at the UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference PR Newswire May 17
- Stocks Rise, Shrug off Stimulus Wind-Down Talk May 17
- Oil Services Stocks: 12 Holds, 1 Sell May 15
- ROWAN COMPANIES PLC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Johnson Rice Upgrades Rowan Companies (RDC) to Overweight Street Insider May 6
- Offshore Driller Earnings a Strike May 6
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - RDC May 3
- US open: Markets rejoice as jobs report smashes forecasts May 3
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Rowan Companies to Buy on Less Fettered Growth Benzinga May 3
RDC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rowan Companies is up 11.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.41%, Transocean up 20.00%, and Ensco up 32.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RDC
Pro Report PDF for RDC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RDC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RDC
Did Rowan Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Rowan Companies, Inc. is a major provider of international and domestic offshore contract drilling services with a leading position in high-specification jack-up rigs. The company is an S&P 500 company which provides contract oil well drilling services and rigs, and manufactures equipment for drilling as well as for mining and timber industries. The Company’s fleet of 31 jack-up rigs is located worldwide, including the Middle East, the North Sea, Trinidad, Southeast Asia and the Gulf of Mexico. The President and Chief Executive of this company is W. Matt Ralls. Rowan Companies, Inc., founded in 1923 and based in Houston, Texas.