RCPT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.723|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-62.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1593%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider06/30 08:49
Street Insider06/24 09:42
Street Insider06/19 06:25
|06/03/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Receptos Inc|
RCPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Receptos is up 111.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.54%, ARIAD Pharmaceuticals down 71.49%, and Achillion Pharmaceuticals down 1.94%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RCPT
PDF Report for RCPT
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RCPT Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RCPT
Did Receptos make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.receptos.com
- IR Website: http://ir.receptos.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Receptos Inc is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in discovering, developing and commercializing innovative therapeutics for immune disorders. Its product candidates span three distinct specialty disease areas.
RCPT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RCPT","name")
- Description: =YCI("RCPT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RCPT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RCPT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RCPT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.