RCKY Key Stats
- Ex-Div Reminder for Rocky Brands (RCKY) May 21
- ROCKY BRANDS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreemen... May 14
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY) Declares Initial $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield Street Insider May 9
- Rocky Brands Initiates Cash Dividend Business Wire May 9
- Rocky Brands to Present at the Robert W. Baird 2013 Growth Stock Conference noodls May 2
- ROCKY BRANDS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 25
- Rocky Brands' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 23
- Rocky Brands Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Up Now Apr 23
- Rocky Brands, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Results noodls Apr 23
RCKY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rocky Brands is up 31.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.08%, Brown Shoe Company up 51.41%, and Wolverine World Wide up 29.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RCKY
Pro Report PDF for RCKY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RCKY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RCKY
Did Rocky Brands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Rocky Brands, Inc., formerly known as Rocky Shoes & Boots, Inc., is a footwear and apparel manufacturer. The company was founded in 1932 in Nelsonville, Ohio and still maintains its corporate headquarters there. Rocky Brands includes, Rocky, Georgia Boot, Giant by Georgia and Durango. The company also makes footwear for other companies, such as Michelin and Dickies.