RCKB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.54|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-54.84%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.87%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Rockville Bank Recruits Another Leading Mortgage Lender to Enhance its Consumer Lending Team - February 26, 2014 noodls 02/26 10:20 ET
- Photo Release -- Rockville Bank Makes Key Moves to Accelerate Growth in Its Commercial Line of Business GlobeNewswire 02/20 16:10 ET
- ROCKVILLE FINANCIAL, INC. /CT/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/20 16:06 ET
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Rockville Financial Ranks As A Top Pick The Street 02/12 09:25 ET
- ROCKVILLE FINANCIAL, INC. /CT/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Yahoo 02/11 08:24 ET
- It’s Official; Rockville Banks Cuts the Ribbon to their New Branch in Hamden - February 7, 2014 noodls 02/07 11:48 ET
- Rockville Bank Hires Sam Patel as its New Chief Technology Officer - February 5, 2014 noodls 02/05 09:05 ET
- Photo Release -- Rockville Bank Hires Sam Patel as Its New Chief Technology Officer GlobeNewswire 02/04 16:09 ET
- ROCKVILLE FINANCIAL, INC. /CT/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/04 16:04 ET
- Rockville Financial Enters Oversold Territory (RCKB) The Street 01/29 11:26 ET
RCKB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rockville Financial is up 11.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Territorial Bancorp down 3.34%, and United Financial Bancorp up 25.65%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RCKB
Pro Strategies Featuring RCKB
Did Rockville Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Savings & Cooperative Banks
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Connecticut
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Connecticut
Rockville Financial, Inc. is a mid-tier stock holding company, which through its subsidiaries provides traditional banking products and services to business organizations and individuals.