RCKB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.625|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||16.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Rockville Financial (RCKB) Looks Good: Stock Adds 6.9% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 20
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/19: (GXP) (QGEN) (HYGS) Upgraded; (WAG) (ALTR) (ZION) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 19
- Sterne Agee Upgrades Rockville Financial (RCKB) to Buy Street Insider Nov 19
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Rockville Financial (RCKB) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 19
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 11/15: (KMB) (RCKB)/(UBNK) (AKRX) (BTH) Street Insider Nov 15
- Rockville Financial (RCKB), United Financial (UBNK) Enter Merger Agreement Street Insider Nov 15
- Rockville Financial's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 25
- Rockville Financial, Inc. Announces Record Core Operating Revenue and ROE GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- ROCKVILLE FINANCIAL, INC. /CT/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Oct 24
- Q3 2013 Rockville Financial Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 24
RCKB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rockville Financial is up 15.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Astoria Financial up 47.22%, and Jeff Davis Bancshare up 19.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RCKB
Pro Strategies Featuring RCKB
Did Rockville Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rockville Financial, Inc. is a mid-tier stock holding company, which through its subsidiaries provides traditional banking products and services to business organizations and individuals.