RCII Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.877|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-23.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||163.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4:31 pm Rent-A-Center to rebrand its growing kiosk business Dec 5
- Rent-A-Center to Rebrand Its Growing Kiosk Business noodls Dec 5
- RSI Alert: Rent-A-Center Now Oversold Dec 2
- Rent-A-Center Opens Two Stores Nov 22
- Rent-A-Center Opens Two Stores - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Rent-A-Center Recognized by Leading Learning and Development Publication noodls Nov 22
- Rent-A-Center Opens Store in Dinuba, California noodls Nov 21
- Rent-A-Center Expands Store Network - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Is Rent-A-Center Inc. (RCII) Ready to Breakout? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 8
- Bearish View on Rent-A-Center - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
RCII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rent-A-Center is down 1.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.90%, Netflix up 321.9%, and Conn's up 169.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RCII
Pro Report PDF for RCII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RCII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RCII
Did Rent-A-Center make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rent-A-Center, Inc. provides consumer goods on rental purchase arrangements. The firm's primary operating segment consists of leasing household durable goods to customers on a rent-to-own basis. It offers durable goods such as consumer electronics, appliances, computers, furniture and accessories under flexible rental purchase agreements. Rent-A-Center's operations include Get It Now!, which operates through its subsidiary, Get It Now LLC, which offers merchandise on an installment sales basis. The Rent-A-Center corporate leasing business provides furnishings for businesses that need short-term living arrangements for employees. The National Product service business provides merchandise warranty and repair service to its stores and third parties across the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The ColorTyme business is a national franchiser of rent-to-own stores. The company was founded in 1986 by Mark E. Speese and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.