RCAP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.352|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/19 07:57
SA Breaking News12/18 15:26
SA Breaking News12/17 17:40
SA Breaking News12/16 09:57
|06/26/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.18, Declared Date: Jun 18 2014, Pay Date: Jul 10 2014|
|03/27/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.18, Declared Date: Mar 21 2014, Pay Date: Apr 10 2014|
|12/27/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.18, Declared Date: Dec 25 2013, Pay Date: Jan 10 2014|
RCAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RCS Capital is down 32.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.74%, LPL Financial Holdings down 1.38%, and Cash America Intl up 33.39%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RCAP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RCAP
Did RCS Capital make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Capital Markets
- Company Website: https://www.rcscapital.com
- IR Website: http://www.snl.com/irweblinkx/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=4378143
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Investment Banking and Securities Dealing
- NAICS Code: 523110
- NAICS Industry: Securities and Commodity Contracts Intermediation and Brokerage
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
RCS Capital Corp is a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the wholesale distribution and investment banking, capital markets and transaction management services businesses.
RCAP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RCAP","name")
- Description: =YCI("RCAP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RCAP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RCAP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RCAP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.