RBY Key Stats
RBY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rubicon Minerals is up 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.04%, Cliffs Natural Resources down 66.81%, and NX Uranium down 87.92%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RBY
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.rubiconminerals.com
- IR Website: http://www.rubiconminerals.com/Investors/Stock-Quote/default.aspx
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Rubicon Minerals Corp is a mineral exploration company. It is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold and investment in other mineral exploration and resource companies. Its project portfolio includes Phoenix Gold Project.
RBY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RBY","name")
- Description: =YCI("RBY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RBY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RBY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RBY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.