RBY Key Stats
- 2 New Financing Deals Change The Status Of Rubicon's Phoenix Project From Possible To Practical: Is It Time To Buy? Yahoo 03/06 10:46 ET
- Should You Buy Rubicon Minerals on Weakness? Yahoo 02/21 12:01 ET
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 02/20: (MVIS) (UNTD) (JTPY) Higher; (ONTX) (CONN) (HAWK) Lower Street Insider 02/20 12:57 ET
- Rubicon Minerals announces C$100M bought deal financing Yahoo 02/19 18:10 ET
- Rubicon Minerals Announces C$100 Million Bought Deal Financing Marketwired 02/19 16:42 ET
- Rubicon Mineral (RBY) trading halted with news pending Street Insider 02/19 16:24 ET
- Royal Gold, Rubicon Sign Gold Stream Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/12 16:55 ET
- Royal Gold, Rubicon Sign Gold Stream Deal Yahoo 02/12 15:55 ET
- 6:06 am Rubicon Minerals Achieves Construction and Financing Milestones Towards the Completion of the Phoenix Gold Project Yahoo 02/11 18:58 ET
- Royal Gold - Is The New Streaming Deal Beneficial For Its Shareholders? Yahoo 02/11 17:58 ET
RBY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rubicon Minerals is down 32.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Royal Gold up 6.80%, and Allied Nevada Gold down 69.18%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RBY
Pro Strategies Featuring RBY
Did Rubicon Minerals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Rubicon Minerals is a Canadian company active in gold exploration. Rubicon owns more than 65,000 acres of exploration ground near Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and has made significant discoveries of gold on this property. The property is near to Goldcorp's Red Lake Mine. Its English Royalty Division is an active program of acquiring mineral property interests for the purpose of optioning out to other mining exploration companies. It was founded on March 4, 1996 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.