RBS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8297|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.993B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-15.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- EU Penalizes Major Global Banks with $2.3B - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- European Union Levies Fines Against Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase, and Others Fool Dec 4
- EU Slaps Big Banks With $2.3B in Rate Manipulation Fines The Street Dec 4
- Can Toronto-Dominion Bank Avoid Bank of Montreal's Stock Drop? Fool Dec 3
- EMCOR Signs $1.1Bn Credit Agreement - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Heavy Volume And Pre-Market Movement For Royal Bank Of Scotland Group (The (RBS) The Street Nov 27
- Sifting Out More European Bargains The Street Nov 26
- Are These Banks Making the Right Move? Fool Nov 22
- Where the Money Is: November 22 Fool Nov 22
- MTU, RBS, LYG And MET, Pushing Financial Sector Downward Nov 22
RBS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Royal Bank of Scotland is up 13.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, UBS up 17.59%, and Barclays up 12.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RBS
Pro Report PDF for RBS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RBS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RBS
Did Royal Bank of Scotland make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (RBS) is a holding company of a global banking and financial services group. It operates in the United Kingdom, the United States and internationally through its two principal subsidiaries: The Royal Bank of Scotland plc (the Royal Bank) and National Westminster Bank Plc (NatWest). Both the Royal Bank and NatWest are clearing banks. In the United States, the Company's subsidiary Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is a commercial banking organization. The Company's business segment include UK Retail, UK Corporate, Wealth, Global Transaction Services, Ulster Bank, US Retail & Commercial, Global Banking & Markets (GBM), RBS Insurance, Central Functions, Non-Core Division and Business Services. It is a company in which the UK Government holds an 84% stake. This stake is held and managed through UK Financial Investments Limited, whose voting rights are limited to 75% in order for the bank to retain its listing on the London Stock Exchange. In 2009, after the financial collapse, it was briefly both the world's largest company by assets and liabilities . The company was founded in 1727 and is headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland. The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc operates as a subsidiary of HM Treasury.