RAX Key Stats
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 05/21: (JPM) (HD) (SNE) High; (IGTE) (... 3:23 PM
- MSFT Expands Cloud Services in Australia - Analyst Blog Zacks 3:18 PM
- Can IBM Save OpenStack? Seeking Alpha 1:05 PM
- Dell Clears The Decks To Buy Rackspace Fool 10:20 AM
- Google Clouds Amazon's Advantage 4:03 AM
- Amazon wins key cloud security clearance from U.S. government 12:39 AM
- Amazon wins key cloud security clearance from government 12:08 AM
- Big Wreck In Rackspace Hosting Stock Forbes May 20
- RACKSPACE HOSTING, INC. Financials May 17
- Six Reasons Why Rackspace Hosting Will Fall Further May 16
RAX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rackspace Hosting is down 21.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Microsoft Corporation up 22.59%, and Computer Sciences Corporation up 76.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RAX
Pro Report PDF for RAX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RAX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RAX
Did Rackspace Hosting make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. provides managed hosting solutions. The company also provides Fanatical Support to its customers and partners, across a portfolio of IT services, including Managed Hosting and Cloud Computing. Its Product Categories include Dedicated hosting and Cloud computing. Rackspace Hosting was founded by Graham M. Weston, Dirk J. Elmendorf and Patrick R. Condon in 1998 and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.