RAX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.67%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6696|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-42.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||95.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/06: (PLUG) (AUXL) (CONN) High; (RAX) (AGNC) Low Street Insider Dec 6
- Rackspace Hosting Inc. (RAX): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Laggard The Street Dec 6
- Should Rackspace And Other Cloud Computing Stocks Be Afraid Of Google? The Street Dec 6
- Will Google Rain on Cloud Offerings? Barrons.com Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - RAX, GDP, ZMH, CSOD And PANW Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Rackspace: One Of The Worst Investments Out There Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Google Cloud Push Hits Rackspace, Amazon Stocks Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- Google Cuts Cloud Prices, Rackspace Sinks, Amazon Slips; Battle Heating Up, Says Baird Barrons.com Dec 3
- Google reduces prices for infrastructure cloud offering theflyonthewall.com Dec 3
- This Morning: Apple the 'Uncloud Company,' Cheers for Micron, Rackspace Rocked Barrons.com Dec 3
RAX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rackspace Hosting is down 50.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Microsoft up 47.88%, and Google up 54.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RAX
Pro Report PDF for RAX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RAX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RAX
Did Rackspace Hosting make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. provides managed hosting solutions. The company also provides Fanatical Support to its customers and partners, across a portfolio of IT services, including Managed Hosting and Cloud Computing. Its Product Categories include Dedicated hosting and Cloud computing. Rackspace Hosting was founded by Graham M. Weston, Dirk J. Elmendorf and Patrick R. Condon in 1998 and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.