RAVN Key Stats
- 1 Reason Raven Industries May Be Headed for a Slowdown Fool Jun 17
- Raven Industries Stock Sees Short Interest Move 15.4% Lower Jun 13
- Raven Industries Applied Technology Division Launches New Responsive Website GlobeNewswire Jun 12
- Photo Release -- Raven Industries Persistent Surveillance Solution Supports U.S.... Jun 10
- RAVEN INDUSTRIES INC Financials Jun 6
- RAVN: A Unique Opportunity To Purchase A Premier Industrial Asset Seeking Alpha Jun 5
- Photo Release -- Raven Industries Introduces New Viper 4 Field Computer Among Ot... Jun 5
- Raven Industries: Great Customer Support Seeking Alpha Jun 4
- Raven Downgraded to Strong Sell Jun 3
- Raven Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 3
RAVN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Raven Industries is down 7.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Honeywell International up 47.84%, and Crane Company up 68.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RAVN
Pro Report PDF for RAVN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RAVN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RAVN
Did Raven Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Raven Industries, Inc. manufactures high-altitude research balloons for NASA and the American space program. It provides custom solutions including precision agriculture applications, high performance specialty films, aerostats for communications and surveillance, and electronic manufacturing services. After its establishment the company's product offerings expanded to include items such as large plastic storage containers for use in agriculture and ski pants. It also makes polyethylene sheeting, parade inflatables, ultrasonic soil-depth control devices, and sprayer controls. The company operates business through four segments: Applied Technology, Engineered Films, Aerostar and Electronic Systems segments. Raven Industries, Inc. was founded by J.R. Smith, Paul Edward Yost, Duwayne Thon and Joseph Kaliszewski in February 1956 and is headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.