RATE Key Stats
- Dr. Dre's Prescription: A Big Dividend Loan Fool Jun 18
- BANKRATE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security H... Jun 18
- Money market fund assets rose to $2.612 trillion AP Jun 13
- Bankrate Stock Sees Short Interest Move 23.6% Higher Jun 13
- Bankrate: Mortgage Rates Rise for 6th Consecutive Week PR Newswire Jun 13
- [audio] Will you have 70% of your income when you retire? Jun 7
- Money market fund assets fell to $2.611 trillion AP Jun 6
- Bankrate: Mortgage Rates Highest Since April 2012 PR Newswire Jun 6
- [audio] Knowledge gap still wide on health care law Jun 4
- Money market fund assets rose to $2.613 trillion AP May 30
RATE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bankrate is down 29.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Friendfinder Networks down 67.80%, and Google up 57.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RATE
Pro Report PDF for RATE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RATE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RATE
Did Bankrate make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bankrate, Inc. is a consumer financial services company based in North Palm Beach, Florida, in the United States. Bankrate.com, perhaps its best known brand, is a personal finance website. Other operations include NetQuote. Bankrate was founded in 1976 as a print publisher of the "Bank Rate Monitor." In 1996, the company began moving its business online. Today, Bankrate, Inc.'s online network includes Bankrate.com as well as CreditCards.com, Interest.com, Bankaholic.com, Mortgage-calc.com, CreditCardGuide.com, Nationwide Card Services, InsuranceQuotes.com, CarInsuranceQuotes.com, AutoInsuranceQuotes.com, InsureMe, Bankrate.com.cn, CreditCards.ca, NetQuote.com, and CD.com. The online network received over 150 million visits in 2010. In January 2011, Bankrate completed the acquisition of Trouve Media. In December 2011, Bankrate completed the acquisition of substantially all of the assets of InsWeb Corporation for $65 million in cash. And in March 2012, Bankrate acquired InsuranceAgents.com.