RALY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.195|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-29.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-41.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire09/09 09:10
Dow Jones08/29 16:50
Dow Jones08/29 10:51
Street Insider08/29 09:30
Street Insider08/28 18:25
|06/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Rally Software Development Corp|
RALY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rally Software is down 60.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.33%, Splunk down 4.40%, and Cvent down 41.51%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RALY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RALY
Did Rally Software make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.rallydev.com
- IR Website: http://investors.rallydev.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Rally Software Development Corp provides cloud-based solutions. It manages Agile software development tools and educational and support services to help companies adopt Agile and Lean software development practice.
RALY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RALY","name")
- Description: =YCI("RALY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RALY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RALY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RALY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.