RAI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.849|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.51%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.565B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How Big Is This Problem for Philip Morris? Fool 1:00 PM
- What E-Cigarettes Could Mean To Reynolds American Fool Dec 11
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Thursday: GOOD, THG, BCE, RAI, JCI The Street Dec 11
- How Philip Morris' Most Pressing Problem Is Stamping Out Its Profits Fool Dec 10
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): Today's Featured Tobacco Laggard The Street Dec 10
- A Blizzard of Dividend Cash Coming The Street Dec 9
- Bringing Digital Technology to E-Cigarettes Fool Dec 8
- Why Unparalleled Brand Strength Makes Altria the Best Tobacco Stock to Buy Fool Dec 7
- Cigarette Makers Aren't Going Up in Smoke Fool Dec 7
- REYNOLDS AMERICAN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Amendments to Articles of Inc. o Dec 6
RAI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Reynolds American is up 19.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Lorillard up 32.41%, and Altria up 18.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RAI
Pro Report PDF for RAI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RAI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RAI
Did Reynolds American make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Reynolds American, Inc. is the second-largest tobacco company in the United States. Founded in 2004, Reynolds American incorporated went public on the New York Stock Exchange. The company manufacturers cigarettes for adult smokers using high quality tobacco and develops technologies that reduce the health risks associated with smoking. Its holdings include R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, American Snuff Company, Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company and Niconovum AB. It is 42% owned by British American Tobacco of the United Kingdom. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, the company operates four manufacturing facilities located in North Carolina and eight Conwood facilities in Tennessee; Kentucky; Georgia and an indirect subsidiary manufacturing facility located in Puerto Rico. Reynolds sells many of the most popular premium brands: Winston, Camel and Salem; and the discount brand Doral. They also sell Kool, Salem, Misty and Capri and Lucky Strike brands. Conwood has the smokeless moist snuff brands, Grizzly and Kodiak.