RAD Key Stats
- What Do These Factors Say About Walgreen? May 23
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I Like CVS Over Rite Aid May 23
- Lightning Round: Corning, Rite Aid & More May 22
- [video] Lightning Round May 22
- Final Glance: Drugstore companies May 22
- This Company Is Making a Killing on the Patent Cliff Fool May 22
- Midday Glance: Drugstore companies May 22
- Are These Top Performers A Sell? Fool May 21
- Today's Market News To Trade On: 5 Stocks Moving On News May 21
- GNC New Member Discount Program Seen Lifting Profits May 20
RAD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rite Aid Corporation is up 118.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, CVS Caremark up 34.21%, and Walgreen Company up 66.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RAD
Pro Report PDF for RAD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RAD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RAD
Did Rite Aid Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Rite Aid is a drugstore chain in the United States and a Fortune 500 company headquartered in East Pennsboro Township, Pennsylvania, near Camp Hill. Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest drugstore chain in the U.S. The company's products and services are: Prescription drugs, Over-the-counter medications, Personal Care, Health, Beauty Aids, General Merchandise and other. The company offers its products to customers covered by third party payors, such as insurance companies, prescription benefit management companies, government agencies, private employers, or other managed care providers. Rite Aid was founded in September 1962 and is headquartered in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.