RAD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3251|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||307.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: CSCO HD MRO RAD The Street Dec 12
- Here's What These Quantitative Investors Have Been Buying Fool Dec 11
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Down Day for the Market The Street Dec 11
- The Single-Digit Comeback Kids The Street Dec 11
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/10: (BBRY) (FTNT) (LULU) (FU) (OSIS) Street Insider Dec 10
- Will Promotions Weigh on Walgreen's Earnings? Fool Dec 10
- Rite Aid (RAD), Walgreen (WAG) Mixed Following CVS-Cardinal Health News Street Insider Dec 10
- Rite Aid November Comps Rise - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- 5 Rocket Stocks to Buy Before 2014 The Street Dec 9
- How Rite Aid Stock Soared 318% in 2013 Fool Dec 6
RAD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rite Aid is up 424.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.18%, CVS Caremark up 44.04%, and Walgreens up 59.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RAD
Pro Report PDF for RAD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RAD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RAD
Did Rite Aid make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rite Aid is a drugstore chain in the United States and a Fortune 500 company headquartered in East Pennsboro Township, Pennsylvania, near Camp Hill. Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest drugstore chain in the U.S. The company's products and services are: Prescription drugs, Over-the-counter medications, Personal Care, Health, Beauty Aids, General Merchandise and other. The company offers its products to customers covered by third party payors, such as insurance companies, prescription benefit management companies, government agencies, private employers, or other managed care providers. Rite Aid was founded in September 1962 and is headquartered in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.