QUNR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.106|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-125.89M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-105.3%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/22 09:49
Street Insider08/22 09:24
Street Insider08/21 17:57
Street Insider08/21 16:31
QUNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Qunar Cayman Islands is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, eLong up 12.97%, and Priceline Group up 32.28%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for QUNR
PDF Report for QUNR
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QUNR Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring QUNR
Did Qunar Cayman Islands make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Leisure
- Company Website: http://www.qunar.com
- IR Website: http://investor.qunar.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=252141&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Travel Agencies
- NAICS Code: 561510
- NAICS Industry: Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
Qunar Cayman Islands Ltd is engaged in the operation of an online travel commerce platform with the provision of pay-for-performance services, display advertising services and other services in the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”).
QUNR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("QUNR","name")
- Description: =YCI("QUNR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("QUNR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("QUNR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("QUNR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.