QTWW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.814|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-23.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-63.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Don't Give Up Yet The Street Dec 9
- Headaches and Complaints The Street Dec 9
- Flogging the Charts The Street Dec 9
- Electric Vehicles Will See Sunny Days in 2014 Fool Dec 5
- Hydrogen Stocks More Than Double In 2013: Why The Pros Missed The Ride Forbes Dec 5
- Time for Some Selling The Street Nov 29
- More Challenging Trading Ahead The Street Nov 29
- Quantum Fuel Systems: Promising Future, But Stay Away For Now Nov 28
- 4 Stocks Under $10 in Breakout Territory The Street Nov 27
- Quantum Fuel Systems: Inflection Point Has Been Reached, At Least 50% Upside Ahead Nov 26
QTWW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quantum Fuel Systems is up 122.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Autoliv up 53.36%, and American Axle & Mfg Hldgs up 90.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for QTWW
Pro Strategies Featuring QTWW
Did Quantum Fuel Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide designs, develops, and produces compressed natural gas storage tanks & packaged fuel systems and other advanced fuel and propulsion systems for alternative fuel vehicle applications.