QTWW Key Stats
- Quantum Technologies Announces Date of 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders PR Newswire May 22
- Quantum Technologies to Raise $3.0 Million in Registered Direct Offering PR Newswire May 16
- QUANTUM FUEL SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES WORLDWIDE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into... May 16
- Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results... May 15
- Quantum Technologies Reports 2013 First Quarter Financial Results PR Newswire May 15
- QUANTUM FUEL SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES WORLDWIDE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of... May 15
- Q1 2013 QUANTUM FUEL SYS TECH WORLDWDE Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied May 15
- Quantum Technologies Closes Sale of Providence Bay Wind Farm to Leader Resources PR Newswire May 14
- Quantum Receives $1.4 Million in Orders from Two New Customers for Q-Lite™ Fully... May 7
- Quantum Schedules First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call PR Newswire May 3
QTWW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide is up 12.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.48%, Fuel Systems Solutions up 0.38%, and Autoliv up 38.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for QTWW
Pro Report PDF for QTWW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QTWW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QTWW
Did Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Quantum Technologies is an American technology design and manufacturing company based in Lake Forest, California. A public company with products which include advanced systems for the Automotive, Aerospace, Energy and Security markets. One of Quantum's products is the Q-Drive, the 400 hp drive train of the Fisker Karma a PHEV sports car, with a claimed total range of 300 miles, the first 50 miles of which is on tailpipe-emission free electric-only charge. After 50 miles a gasoline range-extending engine turns on to add an additional 250 miles of range.