QTM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1199|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-27.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Death Dealer The Verge Dec 4
- CVV Signs Non-Binding LOI with First Quantum Minerals noodls Dec 1
- Zincore and First Quantum Regional Copper Exploration Program Confirms Three Areas as High Priority Copper Targets noodls Nov 27
- First Quantum ‘Strongly Disputes’ Default on Inmet Bonds Nov 27
- First Quantum Minerals Strongly Disputes Allegations of Default Under Inmet Notes noodls Nov 27
- First Quantum to Boost Wages of Zambian Workers 10% Next Year Nov 27
- Quantum: A CNG Tanks And Fuel Systems Company On The Verge Of A Turnaround Nov 26
- New Quantum Archiving Solution Reduces Burden of Unstructured Data Growth on Primary Storage noodls Nov 20
- First Quantum Mulls $500 Million Zambia Copper-Smelter Expansion Oct 31
- Quantum Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call noodls] - [Oct 31, 2013 Oct 31
QTM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quantum is down 3.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.22%, SanDisk up 54.92%, and EMC down 4.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for QTM
Pro Strategies Featuring QTM
Did Quantum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Quantum Corporation is a manufacturer of tape drive, tape automation, data deduplication storage products and scalable file storage software, based in San Jose, California. The company sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, value added resellers, direct marketing resellers, branded channels, and distributors primarily under the Quantum brand name. From its founding in 1980 until 2000, it was also a major disk storage manufacturer, and was based in Milpitas, California.