QTM Key Stats
- Quantum Delivers Simple, Open Standards Backup and Archive for Virtualized Envir... May 21
- Quantum to Nominate Gregg Powers, Chairman and CEO of Long-Time Shareholder Priv... May 14
- Quantum and Starboard Value Reach Agreement on Board of Directors Membership Marketwired May 14
- QUANTUM CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement... May 14
- Overland Decision Gets New Review in U.S. Trade Agency Bloomberg May 10
- Quantum Misses on Both Revenue and Earnings Fool May 9
- Quantum Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- Quantum Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 8
- Quantum Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today May 8
- Quantum Corp. (QTM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, FY14 Rev. Guidance Below Street Street Insider May 8
QTM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quantum Corporation is down 17.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.27%, EMC Corporation down 7.91%, and NetApp up 10.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for QTM
Pro Report PDF for QTM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QTM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QTM
Did Quantum Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Quantum Corporation is a manufacturer of tape drive, tape automation, data deduplication storage products and scalable file storage software, based in San Jose, California. The company sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, value added resellers, direct marketing resellers, branded channels, and distributors primarily under the Quantum brand name. From its founding in 1980 until 2000, it was also a major disk storage manufacturer, and was based in Milpitas, California.