QSII Key Stats
- Quality Systems in EHR Association - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Allscripts Wins a Major UK Client - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Quality Systems, Inc. to Present at the Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Healthcare C... Jun 12
- Sterne Agee Resumes Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral Street Insider Jun 11
- Ex-Div Reminder for Quality Systems (QSII) Jun 10
- Quality Systems: A Good Value In Healthcare IT Seeking Alpha Jun 9
- QUALITY SYSTEMS, INC Financials Jun 5
- NextGen Healthcare Electronic Dental Record (EDR) Receives 2014 ONC HIT Certific... Jun 5
- QSII Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average May 30
- QUALITY SYSTEMS, INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report May 30
QSII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quality Systems is down 29.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, AthenaHealth up 8.12%, and Cerner Corporation up 19.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for QSII
Pro Report PDF for QSII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QSII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QSII
Did Quality Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Quality Systems, Inc. provides electronic health records, revenue cycle management applications and connectivity services for medical and dental group practices and hospitals. Its products include electronic medical records, enterprise practice management, enterprise appointment scheduling, enterprise master patient index, image control system, managed care server, electronic data interchange, system interfaces, internet operability, patient centric and provider centric web portal solutions. The company operates through four reportable segments: NextGen, Inpatient Solutions, QSI Dental and Practice Solutions. The company was founded by Sheldon Razin in 1974 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.