QSII Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5813|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-34.62%|
|Net Income (TTM)||34.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.33%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: NUC, DPO, MUI, QSII, CNQ The Street Dec 10
- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit on Behalf of Investors of Quality Systems, Inc. Business Wire Dec 6
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors With More Than $100,000 in Losses from Investment in Quality Systems, Inc. to Contact Brower Piven Before the January 21, 2014 Lead Plaintiff Deadline Business Wire Dec 5
- Lieff Cabraser Announces Class Action Litigation Against Quality Systems, Inc. - QSII Business Wire Dec 5
- Lawsuit on Behalf of Investors in Quality Systems, Inc. (QSII) Announced by Shareholders Foundation GlobeNewswire Dec 4
- Quality Systems, Inc. to Present at Oppenheimer & Co., Inc. 24th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 4
- Wolf Haldenstein Announces Investigation of Quality Systems, Inc. Business Wire Dec 3
- ATTENTION QSII SHAREHOLDERS: Quality Systems, Inc. under Investigation by The Young Law Firm Business Wire Dec 3
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Class Action Against Quality Systems, Inc. and Its Board of Directors and a Deadline of January 21, 2014 to Seek a Lead Plaintiff Position -- QSII Marketwired Dec 2
- Deutsche Bank Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Sell Street Insider Nov 21
QSII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quality Systems is up 21.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, AthenaHealth up 69.14%, and Cerner up 36.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for QSII
Pro Report PDF for QSII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QSII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QSII
Did Quality Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Quality Systems, Inc. provides electronic health records, revenue cycle management applications and connectivity services for medical and dental group practices and hospitals. Its products include electronic medical records, enterprise practice management, enterprise appointment scheduling, enterprise master patient index, image control system, managed care server, electronic data interchange, system interfaces, internet operability, patient centric and provider centric web portal solutions. The company operates through four reportable segments: NextGen, Inpatient Solutions, QSI Dental and Practice Solutions. The company was founded by Sheldon Razin in 1974 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.