QRM Key Stats
- Quest Rare Minerals Announces Proposed $2.25 Million Private Placement Marketwired Jun 5
- Quest Rare Minerals Appoints Dr. Dirk Naumann as Vice-President, Development Marketwired May 28
- Quest Announces Annual Filings for 2012 Fiscal Year Marketwire Mar 22
- Rare Earth Shakeout: Are Investors Overlooking Quest Rare Minerals? Mar 18
- New Sources of Rare Earths Outside of China Continue to Put Pressure on Prices Marketwire Feb 27
- Quest Rare Minerals Appoints Anil Singh as Vice-President, Investor & Corporate ... Feb 13
- Quest Provides Update on Pre-Feasibility Study for Strange Lake B-Zone Rare Eart... Feb 11
- Sector Snap: Rare Earth Cos. Jan 10
- Rare Industry Continues to Struggle With Low Prices and New Supplies -- China Se... Jan 2
- China to Provide Subsidies to Rare Earth Producers in Attempts to Boost Struggli... Nov 27
QRM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quest Rare Minerals is down 69.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Tasman Metals down 56.52%, and Avalon Rare Metals down 51.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for QRM
Pro Strategies Featuring QRM
Did Quest Rare Minerals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.