QRE Key Stats
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: MTR, NKA, STON, QRE May 17
- QR Energy Management Presents at BAML Energy and Power Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha May 14
- With Its 11.70% Yield, QR Energy Is On Sale May 9
- QR Energy Crushes Earnings Estimates May 8
- QR Energy's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- QR Energy Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today May 8
- Q1 2013 QR Energy Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 8
- QR Energy Announces First Quarter 2013 Results and Outlook Marketwired May 8
- QR ENERGY, LP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition,... May 7
- QR Energy to Present at BAML Global Energy and Power Leveraged Finance Conferenc... May 7
QRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). QR Energy is up 17.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.94%, Hugoton Royalty Trust down 19.42%, and Advantage Oil & Gas up 40.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for QRE
Pro Report PDF for QRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QRE
Did QR Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
QR Energy LP is engaged in the acquisition, exploitation, development and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States and all activities are conducted through its wholly owned subsidiary QRE Operating LLC. The company's assets are located in the Permian, Ark-La-Tex, Mid-Continent and Gulf Coast regions. The company was founded on September 20, 2010 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.