QNST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.587|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-68.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.22%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- QuinStreet: Unsustainable Business Model Leads To More Downside Pressure Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- QUINSTREET, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- QuinStreet Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Quinstreet, Inc (QNST) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 5
- QuinStreet, Inc. Discusses Q1 2014 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- QuinStreet Reports Financial Results for Its First Quarter of Fiscal 2014 noodls Nov 5
- QUINSTREET, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 5
- Q1 2014 QUINSTREET INC Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 5
- QUINSTREET, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Oct 31
- QuinStreet Sets Date to Announce First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results GlobeNewswire Oct 10
QNST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). QuinStreet is up 44.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Limelight Networks down 4.83%, and Blucora up 102.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for QNST
Pro Report PDF for QNST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QNST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QNST
Did QuinStreet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
QuinStreet, Inc. is a publicly traded online marketing company based in Foster City, California with satellite offices worldwide. The company operates its business through two segments: Direct Marketing Services and Direct Selling Services. QuinStreet employs a performance-based advertising model with use of search engine marketing strategies to promote clients on Web sites in a number of verticals, including: education, home services, financial services, business-to-business (B2B), medical/health, brand advertising, and career services. The company was founded in April 16, 1999 and is headquartered on Foster City, California.