QLYS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0812|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Investor's Business Daily10/14 17:58
|11/03/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Qualys' Third Quarter 2014 Investor Call|
|11/03/2014||Earnings||Qualys' Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Release|
|06/04/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Qualys Inc|
QLYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Qualys is up 31.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Vasco Data Security up 152.4%, and Fortinet up 22.96%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for QLYS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring QLYS
Did Qualys make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.qualys.com
- IR Website: http://investor.qualys.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Qualys Inc. is a provider of cloud security and compliance solutions that enable organizations to identify security risks to their IT infrastructures, help protect their IT systems and applications from ever-evolving cyber attacks.
QLYS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("QLYS","name")
- Description: =YCI("QLYS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("QLYS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("QLYS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("QLYS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.