QLYS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0629|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.754M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- QUALYS, INC. Files SEC form 10-K/A, Annual Report Dec 4
- Qualys to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences noodls Dec 2
- Qualys Named a Finalist in Five 2014 SC Magazine Awards Categories Including Best Security Company and Best Customer Service noodls Nov 13
- QUALYS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- Top Picks for Big Data Software Stocks: An Exclusive Interview with Daniel Ives, a Managing Director with FBR Capital Markets Wall Street Transcript Nov 11
- RSA Executive Ann Johnson to Join Qualys as President and Chief Operating Officer noodls Nov 11
- Qualys (QLYS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Nov 4
- 5 Tech Stocks Spiking on Big Volume Oct 22
- JPMorgan Downgrades Qualys (QLYS) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 18
- Topeka Capital Starts Qualys (QLYS) at Hold Street Insider Oct 17
QLYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Qualys is up 91.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Procera Networks, Inc. down 22.10%, and NQ Mobile up 93.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for QLYS
Pro Report PDF for QLYS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QLYS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QLYS
Did Qualys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Qualys Inc., provides cloud security and compliance solutions that enable organizations to identify security risks to their IT infrastructures, help protect their IT systems and applications from ever-evolving cyber attacks.