QLYS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0812|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/14 07:07
Street Insider08/04 16:48
|06/04/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Qualys Inc|
QLYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Qualys is up 23.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.12%, Kofax up N/A, and DTS up 19.97%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for QLYS
PDF Report for QLYS
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QLYS Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring QLYS
Did Qualys make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.qualys.com
- IR Website: http://investor.qualys.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Qualys Inc. is a provider of cloud security and compliance solutions that enable organizations to identify security risks to their IT infrastructures, help protect their IT systems and applications from ever-evolving cyber attacks.
QLYS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("QLYS","name")
- Description: =YCI("QLYS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("QLYS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("QLYS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("QLYS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.