QLIK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0702|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.995M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- Is Qlik Technologies Inc. (QLIK) Ready to Breakout? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- QlikTech Announces Winners of its “Take Action Open Data Challenge” noodls Dec 4
- How Semantics Can Make Data Analysis Work Like A Google Search Forbes Nov 26
- Your first trade for Monday CNBC Nov 22
- FMHR Final Trade CNBC Nov 22
- QlikTech Ranks First in Collaboration and Performance Satisfaction Among Large Vendors in World’s Largest Independent Survey of Business Intelligence Users noodls Nov 20
- Relative Strength Alert For Qlik Technologies Nov 19
- QlikView Provides CSS Versicherung with Company-Wide Fast and Dynamic Business Discovery Anytime, Anywhere Business Wire Nov 18
- QlikTech Hosts DISCOVER.DECIDE.DO. Free Virtual Event Featuring Industry Experts and Futurist Thought Leaders noodls Nov 12
QLIK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Qlik Technologies is up 19.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, CA up 51.90%, and CSG Systems International up 58.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for QLIK
Pro Report PDF for QLIK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QLIK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QLIK
Did Qlik Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
QlikTech is a business intelligence (BI) software company based in Radnor, Pennsylvania. QlikTech is the provider of QlikView, a business intelligence solution that delivers enterprise-class analytics and search. Its in-memory associative search technology makes calculations in real-time, enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. QlikView can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device for a single user to a large global enterprise. Qlik Technologies was founded by Björn Berg and Staffan Gestrelius in 1993.