QLGC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5653|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||50.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure Portfolio Fool Dec 5
- One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure Portfolio Fool Nov 21
- Strength Seen in Riverbed Technology (RVBD): Stock Surges 16.1% - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- QLOGIC CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
- One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure Portfolio Fool Oct 31
- QLogic Beats Q2 Earnings and Rev Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- Mellanox Q3 Earnings Below Expectations - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/25: (BBRY) (VVUS) (AMZN) (QLGC) (NKE) Street Insider Oct 25
- Lazard Capital Maintains QLogic (QLGC) at Neutral; Meaningful Revs Growth Largely Absent Street Insider Oct 25
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (CECO) (DECK) (ELY) Higher; (HWAY) (QLIK) (PWRD) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 25
QLGC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). QLogic is up 29.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Emulex up 6.27%, and Mellanox Technologies down 42.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for QLGC
Pro Report PDF for QLGC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QLGC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QLGC
Did QLogic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
QLogic Corporation is an Aliso Viejo, California-based designer and supplier of storage networking, high performance computing networking, and converged infrastructure solutions. It offers various host products, including fiber channel and Internet small computer systems interface (iSCSI) host bus adapters (HBAs); InfiniBand host channel adapters (HCAs); fiber channel over Ethernet (FCoE) converged network adapters (CNAs); and intelligent Ethernet adapters (NICs). The company also provides network products, which consist of fiber channel switches, including stackable edge switches, high port-count modular-chassis switches, as well as blade switch and virtualized pass-through modules for blade servers; InfiniBand switches, such as multi-protocol directors, edge switches and blade switches; and storage routers for bridging fiber channel, FCoE, and iSCSI protocols in storage networks. In addition, it offers silicon products comprising fiber channel controllers, iSCSI controllers, converged network controllers, and Ethernet controllers. Further, the company engages in the design and development of application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), adapters, and switches based on fiber channel, iSCSI, FCoE, and Ethernet technologies. Its products are used in server, workstation, and storage subsystem solutions that are used by small, medium, and large enterprises with business data requirements. QLogic Corporation was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California.