QKLS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-13.79|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/14 06:30
PR Newswire08/13 08:30
|06/25/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for QKL Stores Inc|
QKLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). QKL Stores is down 38.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.92%, Ingles Markets up 2.16%, and Kroger up 30.35%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for QKLS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring QKLS
Did QKL Stores make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Grocery Stores
- Company Website: http://www.qklstoresinc.com
- IR Website: http://www.qklstoresinc.com/PressRelease.html
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Supermarkets and Other Grocery (Except Convenience) Stores
- NAICS Code: 445110
- NAICS Industry: Grocery Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
QKL Stores, Inc., is a regional supermarket chain that operates 27 supermarkets, 14 hypermarkets and 4 department stores in northeastern China and Inner Mongolia.
QKLS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("QKLS","name")
- Description: =YCI("QKLS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("QKLS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("QKLS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("QKLS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.